Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
The price for cleaning services varies based on factors like home size, cleaning type, and frequency. Get a precise quote and answers to your queries through our free in-person evaluation.
What's your availability?
The scheduling time frame depends on your requested cleaning service, but typically, we can accommodate you within 7 days.
How far in advance do I need to book
To secure your preferred date for service, book as early as possible. We strive to accommodate requests while optimizing our technicians’ cleaning schedules.
Do I need to be at home?
Being home is optional; however, if you prefer it, that’s fine too. Rest assured, we have excellent, trusted technicians.
Are pets ok?
We adore your pets and understand their impact on cleaning. Count on us to assist with all your pet-related cleaning needs.
What form of payment do you accept?
For your convenience we accept credit cards. We do have other options available.
What areas do you service?
We service the river region area – from the urban to the rural. Roughly 70 miles from downtown Wetumpka!
What do I need to supply for cleaning?
As an eco-friendly cleaning company, we supply cleaning products for move in/out and deep cleans. For maintenance cleaning, we provide most supplies, requesting access to a few tools.
Why We Only Use “Green” Cleaning Supplies
Sick House Syndrome: People spend about 90% of our time indoors (our homes) – Green cleaning products are important for a clean, healthy environment.
Diseases / Conditions Caused by Exposure to “Building Toxicities”
- You may experience eye, nose, and throat irritation, stuffiness, “spaciness”, skin rashes, headaches, nausea, flu-like symptoms. Symptoms following exposure come and go fairly quickly — you may notice them within an hour or two of entering a building but also notice that they will be gone within an hour or two of leaving a building.”
- Harmful indoor chemicals can lead to anemia, sinusitis, allergies, asthma, chronic fatigue, a generally weakened immune system, cancer, brain damage and even death. Exposure to radon and tobacco exposure can lead to lung cancer.
- Weekly use of home cleaning products is as damaging to lung health as smoking 20 cigarettes per day.
- Women are affected far more than men.
- Cleaning at home is just as harmful as being an occupational cleaner, if not more so. (This is why I went green. This business can cause major issues with your health, ergo on my client’s health also.)
- Liquid cleaners are just as dangerous as sprays.
- Ammonia, chlorine bleach, quaternary disinfecting compounds, and other dangerous chemicals appear to be primary culprits
- Women who regularly use cleaning products have increased rates of asthma.
- Damage is cumulative over time.
- Cleaning your home twice a day with bleach will have a 28% INCREASE in asthma attacks.
- In 2012, U.S. Poison Control centers fielded more than 40,000 CALLS about exposure to chlorine bleach.
What You Can Expect From Us
Trusted & Experienced
Well trained and screened cleaning techs for consistent service every clean.
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Licensed, bonded, and insured – so you are protected!
Locally Owned & Operated
No Middlemen, need to talk to a decision maker? The owner is a phone call away!
If you experience an issue, please contact us within 24 hours, and we will return to correct it.
- Residential Cleaning 90% 90%
- Commercial Cleaning 60% 60%
- Event Cleanup 45% 45%
- One-time Cleaning 65% 65%
- Maintenance Cleaning 85% 85%
- Move In & Out Cleaning 60% 60%